Monday, April 11, 2011

Poland X quiz - the answers

I continue to be humbled by the failure to create a properly self-correcting quiz (the quiz is on this link). But like Donald Tusk, I will take failure not as a sign to give up, but as a sign as why another attempt is even more necessary. So in the not-too-distant future, I pledge to create a new quiz, a better one, a self-correcting one. In the meantime, here are the answers.

1. Andrzej Lepper and Janusz Korwin-Mikke are tied at 4.
2. Joseph Conrad. The ship is called the Nostromo, named after a Conrad novel.
3. Pcim.
4. Yes, afaik.
5. Jacek Rostowski's (general government hole, that is).
6. Dog misnamed by Lech Kaczynski ("Ira, siad" is how you say Sit, Ira).
7. Andrzej Celinski (switches to new parties and then they die).
8. All of the above.
9. Janusz Korwin-Mikke.
10. 3%.

1 comment:

  1. Woe is me. I didn't do very well on this.

    ReplyDelete